- Implementing and maintaining Business Intelligence software, e.g., IBM Cognos
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Assisting in the data integration
- Developing of project documentation
- Preparing and conducting trainings for system users
- Working in a project team at our Client’s
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in technical (majors like: computer science, telecommunication, electronics)
- Very good understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse- at least 1 year of work experience in the area
- Practical knowledge of database issues, including SQL and/or PL/SQL programming skills
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable. Headquarter is located in Warsaw.
- Work in a renowned company in the implementation of projects for leading Polish and foreign clients
- Wide possibilities of fast professional development through a clearly defined career path
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Worldwide acces to the experience of Accenture employees, gathered in a modern knowledge management systems.
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.