The Carrots Foundation, the managing body of Geek Girls Carrots community is hiring! We are global grassroots organisation focused on making tech world more diversify. We are looking for a versatile communication manager to help us build impactful content, fostern our brand and create unforgettable events. Join us, develop your skills and get satisfaction from strengthening the largest group of IT female experts in Poland!
Apply if you:
- know how use a variety of social and digital channels to cultivate engagement within the GGC community
- are a savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation (in Polish and in English)
- are a gifted writer – people often tell you how much they enjoy your writing
- are a natural storyteller – you know exactly what resonates with your audience and why
- are a creative thinker – you put a unique spin on everything you write while staying true to brand values
- are well-organised event manager – you know how to manage people and ressource to deliver while keeping stress level low
Your responsibilities will include:
- building the brand of Geek Girls Carrots in the IT environment, including social media
- preparation of high quality content for external and internal channels of Geek Girls Carrots
- representing Geek Girls Carrots during external and internal events (workshops, meetups, conferences, hackathons…) – preparing and conducting presentations, communication with the organizers, partners, participants of events, community
- coordination of events: workshops, meetups, hackathons
- building and maintaining relationships with representatives of various groups, including: commercial partners, schools, non-governmental organizations, organizers
- support of communication processes of the Geek Girls Carrots community
- employment contract adjusted to the preferences of the candidate: B2B contract or permanent work contract
- salary depending on the experience: 5000 – 7000 PLN
- work in a dynamic, international team in the environment of the new technologies and innovations
- the opportunity to work on real-life cases and meaningful projects
- stimulating work environment
Submit your application: CV and a few sentences explaining why you want to join us.
Deadline: 17th of September 2018 to email@example.com.
Please include the following consent in the application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych przez Fundację Carrots, ul. Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa w celu i zakresie niezbędnym w procesie rekrutacyjnym. / I agree to the processing of personal data by the Carrots Foundation, ul. Postępu 14, 02-676 Warsaw for the purpose and scope necessary in the recruitment process.
You can also add:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Fundację Carrots, ul. Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa również na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji. / I agree to the processing of my personal data by the Carrots Foundation, ul. Postępu 14, 02-676 Warsaw also for the needs of future recruitment.