We are looking for people to cooperate with for the position of:
Front-end (React) Developer – Lecturer
All the classes are held in Polish language.
What does the Lecturer in Coders Lab do?
- Runs individual course modules in the selected location – you teach and motivate our students, and at the same time you share your professional experience
- Supports our IT department in planning course programs and maintenance of high quality educational materials
- Invests 1000% commitment in teaching our talented Students!
- Programming is your passion and you want to share it
- You want to have a real impact on the education of the new generation of programmers
… apply to us!
And what will you receive from us?
- The possibility of flexible cooperation:
- if you’re a freelancer you can lead selected classes in a stationary mode,
- if you want to rest for a moment from coding – get involved in our educational project for a few months (or longer!)
- or become a full-time lecturer.
- By working with us, you are continuously learning – since we are not a standard IT company. IT education provides continuous challenges.
- You have the chance to test yourself in tasks other than code-writing!
- You gain experience as a lecturer – you develop your soft skills by teaching others, and we guide you through this process.
- You have a real influence on the teaching methods of programming in Poland.
- You can develop as a Mentor – monitor the entire course, conduct exams, supervise other lecturers and students’ progress.
- Informal and friendly work atmosphere
- We give you the opportunity to participate in industry events – Coders Lab participates in several industry events and we also organize them ourselves.
- Cooperation based on a B2B contract or a contract of mandate.
- You decide which module (theme block) is the most interesting for you.
Combining the educational experience with knowledge of the IT job market, Coders Lab enables fast and effective acquisition of the desired competencies related to new technologies. It focuses on transferring practical skills that are most useful to the employers.