The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting.
Internship would mean e.g. work at client’s office in project groups involved in business management, designing business processes or solutions supporting them. Tasks and responsibilities depend on specific projects. We collect applications all year round searching for students of the 3rd, 4th or 5th year to the Management Consulting group.
- Students from majors like: mathematics, management, economics, finance and banking.
- Excellent command of English and Polish.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Availability at least 30 hours per week.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational enviroment.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a renowned consulting company.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Paid nternship lasts 3 to 6 months (3-5 days in a week).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.