Are you one of those aspiring software craftsmen or women? Do you want to face really hard challenges, work with complex, real-world systems, while being surrounded by the most experienced and motivated team in Warsaw?
If so, don’t hesitate and apply now.
What we offer:
- Working in a small and dedicated team, with a friendly, lose culture. We love talking about the latest in code, space, gadgets and more.
- Diversity is important for us, therefore we use english as our main language.
- Broad variety of projects to work on. Batmaid is a majure, feature rich platform, full of diverse challenges.
- Managed by developers who understand developer needs. Flat hiearchies and fast decision making. We are not a corporation.
- A great variety of tech playgrounds and open source technology.
- Do you prefer working on Mac, PC or Linux? We don’t discriminate, we use vagrant.
- Competitive salary and stable employment conditions. (B2B preferable)
- All the best dev tools you can get. We use the whole Jetbrains portfolio.
- Regular team trainings, conference bugdets and internal hackathons.
- Fluency in English, our company’s official language.
- 1+ years hands on work experience working in software development teams.
- Perfectly familiar with PHP7 syntax.
- You work hard towards achieving your goals. Take responsibility for your code. Take pride from watching people rely on, and use your software every day. #craftmanship
- Git branching and resolving conflicts. Maybe some activity on github to show off?
- Experience with Symfony 2, or other MVC frameworks.
- Object oriented design patterns
- MySQL query
- Some docker