Your job as a Software tester is to find bugs and regressions early in the development stage. You will participate in writing user stories, define test cases based on requirements and perform manual tests of our web application, as well as upcoming mobile application. After the initial onboarding period, you will become responsible for quality assurance as head of QA in the company. You will train and supervise junior testers.
What we offer:
- A great variety of tech challenges.
- Flat hiearchies and fast decision making. We are not a corporation.
- Grow and learn as the company grows. Increasingly challenging projects. Budgets for conferences and education.
- Do you prefer working on Mac, PC or Linux? You can chose your device and your tools.
- Competitive salary and stable employment conditions. (B2B preferable)
- Team events and an occasional trip to Switzerland.
- Fluency in English, our company’s official language. French or German is a big plus.
- 3+ years hands on work experience with web application testing.
- High self-motivation and sense of responsibility.
- Experience with working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Retrieving data, basic MySQL querying and data analysis.
- Using the Linux Shell.
- Some programming and automation experience
- ISTQB certification
- Selenium webDriver
- Load speed testing
- Visual regression testing