Accenture’s Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business.
For everyone serious about a career in SAP, Accenture is hard to beat. We are a recognized global leader in SAP solutions and services, with a 30-year track record of success. For you, our experience translates into a career without limits. We have more than 23 500 SAP professionals globally, working for more than 1 300 clients on more than 1 500 projects every year.
- Creating and implementing solutions based on SAP for our Clients
- Working in a project team
- Data Analysis
- Testing the system and its extensions or modifications
- Development of project documentation
- Prepare and conduct training for system users
- Bachlor’s Degree – preferably in technical (majors like: computer science, telecommunication, electronics)
- Theoretical and / or practical knowledge in the field of information systems
- Very good command of both English and Polish
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Availability and willingness to travel. Head office is located in Warsaw.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer SAP trainings. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.