This is the first meetup in our brand new project: Hacking Carrots – a two year educational IT program based on Sustainable Development Goals. We will meet on 27th February to talk about Future-proof Education, the first challenge we’ll take up based on the 4th Goal: Quality Education.
You cannot miss it if you want to know:
– How to plan for the education of the future?
– How will new technologies, such as personalised education based on deep learning, change schools?
– What will future education look like when the boundary between the education and
professional life stages will cease to exist?
– How to demystify technologies and shape technological awareness?
What is Hacking Carrots?
Our goal is to:
– activate women in the area of advanced technologies like AI, VR or IoT.
– promote social entrepreneurship and motivate technological innovators to take up the
challenges of SDGs.
More information: Hacking Carrots website
Networking and prosecco