Those interested in obtaining qualifications of the future raise your hands!
Don’t worry, we’re not planning to place you in a flying car (although, we’ve got a strong #teamTheJetsons in our crew).
We are happy to invite you to our first workshop under the Digital Qualifications Development with Geek Girls Carrots and Przestrzeń from Facebook programme, which will take place on the the 7th of November!
If not flying cars, then what?
Facebook’s international certificate proving your qualifications in the following areas:
- how to safely use internet-connected devices;
- what traps to expect from the cybercriminals;
- how to protect yourself or/and your business from personal data theft and malware.
- introduction to a method for creating innovations, known as design thinking;
- how to quickly assess your idea in order to find the best solution;
- Internet tools which will make your Web presence possible;
- what makes a successful website;
- how to increase the number of viewers of your point of presence;
- free, intuitive tools which will make creating a reliable and profitable point of presence, such as business card, website or blog, easier.
Social Media Marketing:
- how to use social media to develop your career, community, or your business;
- how to plan your presence in social media strategy in four steps;
- what are the benefits of social media marketing in various areas of business.
And all of this will take place at Przestrzeń from Facebook!
Workshop is dedicated for 18-30 years olds.
Due to the meeting character of the event, please register only when certain about your presence. Those, who will register and not participate, or share their ticket with a person from the reserve list, will be banned from taking part in Geek Girls Carrots events for six months.