Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem with thousands of business professionals worldwide. Salesforce was the pioneer in use of cloud computing and has revolutionized the way enterprise software is delivered and used, changing the IT industry forever. Global implementations of Salesforce are offering broad career opportunities for individuals who are open for a great journey into the future of technology.
If you are passionate about innovations and cloud technology, join Accenture Cloud First and help us to revolutionize IT. You will be joining our talented and highly innovative team to enhance user experience for our Clients as well as in the Salesforce Community itself. The ideal Candidate should be enthusiastic about solving technical problems, providing effective solutions and being business oriented. Technical skills are important, but so are the teamwork and communication.
We are currently looking for:
Technical Leader / Development Leader
We are looking for experienced Salesforce Development Team Leaders and those willing to take new course and learn the cutting-edge technology offered by Salesforce (world #1 CRM & Cloud Platform).
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching and inspiring small, agile development Teams
- Delegating and monitoring of work progress
- Planning and designing product architecture
- Identifying and reporting risks
- Planning and organizing Team events
- Experience in leading Technical Teams (Agile and/or Waterfall)
- Willingness to learn Cloud (SaaS & PaaS) technologies and direct career into Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns and industry trends
- Technical experience in the architecture, design and development of various applications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and/or web development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with CRM systems
- Salesforce certificate
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Extensive training in the highest industry standards
- Employment contract
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Compensation for work in overtime (if required).
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value – we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.