Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Attractions of the Internship:
Join a team that develops application health monitoring, insight and intelligence services for our cloud native platform that deploys, accelerates and secures applications in multi-cloud environment. You will work hand-in-hand with product analysts, engineers, program managers and business partners to understand problems, define and design data-driven solutions, measure and communicate results on a regular basis.
We’re offering entry level jobs and paid internship for graduates and students of 3rd and 4th year.
- Successful candidates will work on implementing and sustaining end-to-end analytical solutions that have direct and measurable impact
- Explore data to find actionable metrics, logs and insights, design for traffic management and security relevant detections through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Design and run tests on proposed analytical solutions and data models
Our technology and processes:
- Work with Kubernetis, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Clickhouse, Prometheus technologies
- Program in Go Lang (main language), Python, Java and React.js
- Agile software development process, Test-Driven development and Continuous Integration
- Study Computer Science, Telecommunication, Math or other quantitative fields
- Interest in data processing, machine learning, anomaly detection, predictive modelling, classification and optimization.
- Be familiar with traffic management (ADC, load balancing) and Network Security key concepts
- Good English
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.