- Analyzing user requirements.
- Implementing analytics models using latest Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies.
- Consistently delivering high-quality solutions by ensuring best performance and user experience of delivered solutions.
- Researching new technologies, working on proof of concepts and contributing to our Microsoft practice with own innovative ideas.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of key business analytics concepts (OLAP, Data Warehouse, ETL, etc.).
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, proactive, positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Progressive mindset when it comes to emerging technology.
- Fluent English and Polish speaking and writing.
- Availability during internship (min. 30 hours per week).
- A minimum three-month paid internship.
- Learning opportunities- taking part in developing an Information Systems used by millions of people around the globe.
- Gain experience in a reputable consulting company.
- Excellent Work Environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- References and employment opportunities with Accenture – simplified recruitment process.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.