Exact duties depend on current project’s demands.
It may concerns:
- Programming (coding, testing, creating technical documentation),
- Preparing reports and statements based on SQL queries,
- IT systems design and development – support.
- Students (preferably during last years of studies) in such fields as: computer science, telecommunications, electronics, mathematics, quantitative methods and information systems.
- Practical knowledge of at least one programming language (eg Java, SQL, C ++, C #, .Net).
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish.
- Availability during internship (min 30 hours per week)
- 3 month paid Internship
- Career Advancement – participation in createing solutions that millions of people use around the world
- Gaining experience in a reputable consulting firm
- References and employment opportunities with Accenture – simplified recruitment process.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.