Location: Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 93
Salary: 12 000 – 18 000 pln
Type of engagement: B2B
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
For our Norwegian Client that operates in Energy and Green Tech sectors, we are building DEV team that operates mainly in JVM tech stack. Main programming language is Kotlin and what is more important, we are not talking here about Android App development but advanced Backend systems based on Google Cloud Platform. If you don’t know Kotlin, it’s OK, we can teach you “on the go”.
The platform that we develop with our Norwegian Partner supports large data sets coming from distributed IoT systems around the world. We are also adding extra layers for Monitoring, Data Analytics, Data Handling and Security purposes. It’s NOT a “Body Leasing like” project, but we do take responsibilities for separate modules and also work hand in hand on various Custom projects for End Clients that come from Kuwait, Singapur, Taiwan, Germany, Norway and UK. Other technologies that appear are: GCP, ELK, Akka, Spring Boot, Kafka and other modern stuff.
The team spirit between both companies is very open and easy going. Random trips to Oslo might happen, but only if you want to.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Very good Java skills and general programming knowledge
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Good knowledge of English is a must (spoken, written)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of a second JVM language (preferably Kotlin)
- Knowledge of one of the cloud platforms (preferably GCP)
- Experience in creating complex solutions
- Willing to work in close cooperation with Client
- Willing to write tech blog posts and participate in meetups
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- Gentle and smooth introduction to the company by Architects and Senior developers
- No procedures and other corporate “beauties”
- We give a possibility of choosing both tools and languages & libraries
- We devote a lot of attention to the development of our programmers in terms of new technologies, providing substantive and technical support
- We choose our customers carefully. Chemistry and common understanding are the most important.
- We operate mainly in Nordics, Benelux and France
- We are happy to accept some remote work (up to 40%)
- We know what is Work-Life Balance by example
- The next steps in Stepwise’s development are deepening knowledge in the areas of ML and Data Science
Still not convinced? We invite you to our office. See how we work and talk to the team.