If you are:
- Open minded and willing to learn,
- Strong Team player,
- Focused on delivering solutions.
And you have:
- Background in software development – any language,
- Strong desire to learn new technology and develop in the technical path,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Problem solving skills,
- Customer Service mindset.
ServiceNow knowledge and ITIL knowledge will be an asset.
Then we would like to hear from you!
As a Junior ServiceNow developer, you will work in our Kraków office and your job will mainly be to assist Developers and Senior Developers during projects’ delivery within ServiceNow platform.
You will be performing various technical tasks depending on your skillset and basic client interactions. The technical aspects will vary from testing & system administrator tasks, through application customization to building widgets and custom applications.
The purpose of this opening is to find suitable candidates to expand current capabilities within ServiceNow Development team in our Kraków office. The ideal candidate is an aspiring software developer learning any programming language for 3-6 months or more, with background in IT Service Management & Customer Service.
Prior ServiceNow experience is not required, but is a plus. Each applicant will be provided learning materials for ServiceNow developers and time to prepare for a test on a non-production ServiceNow instance.
P&C ServiceNow Developers team delivers technical solutions on ServiceNow platform to our clients. The skillset across the team is diversified, varying from platform experts to software-development focused individuals.
Our ServiceNOW team participates and actively supports implementation of Service Management, Service Integration, Cloud and End User solutions. Our Consultants are focused on module configuration, building custom solutions and integrating ServiceNOW platform with various external systems in order to provide value for business.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling