Let’s Test IT! – Internships in testing area
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
You will take part in a two-week software testing course, during which you will have possibility:
- to find out what the most important stages of the testing process look like,
- to learn how to use tools for manual and automatic tests (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI) and test process management (including Jira),
- to learn the basics of the SQL language.
During the internship your tasks will include:
- preparation and execution of test cases,
- taking active part in the process of defining application requirements,
- reporting on the progress and results of tests.
We will invite only people who have successfully passed the training phase to take part in 3-month paid internships.
Who are we looking for?
People who are interested in an IT career path – we welcome students of such majors as:
mathematics, physics, chemistry, electronics and similar.
- the ability to think analytically and solve problems,
- meticulousness, diligence and perseverance,
- willingness to learn and motivation to develop in the IT industry,
- full-time availability for the training and at least 24 hours a week during the internship,
- communicative knowledge of English.
JOIN THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FUTUREPROOF
LET’S CHECK HOW OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOKS LIKE
Apply via email: email@example.com including the position number in the subject of the email (00658530).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have
been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.