Intel Gdansk is expanding its Data Center Group in the field of Ethernet Networking.
Our team is responsible for testing existing 40GB new 100GB network cards under various operating systems.
What you’ll do:
- Extend testing framework with new core functionalities,
- Bug fixing existing code,
- Learn about Ethernet hardware and implement specific test cases.
- Active student status for next 12 -24 months,
- Good command of English,
- Good Python programming skills (able to implement new features and develop new testing framework),
- General understanding of Linux and Ethernet networking.
If don’t meet all requirements, but willing to learn – don’t worry.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to learn about current and future Ethernet products,
- Competitive benefits and pay,
- Opportunities for professional development,
- Working hours flexibility.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Develop your Python programming skills.
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.