As a member of an agile scrum team you will work in a multi-team environment on a unique and innovative generative design project – Generative Design for Fusion. You will interact with designers, architects, developers and product managers. You will be part of a team that designs, develops, tests, deploys new and improved functionality for our customers as well as presents overviews and demonstrations of that functionality to the project’s stakeholders. You will have a vital role in ensuring that the team completes those activities successfully and meets its objectives.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies: planning, Daily Scrum, backlog refinement, sprint review and retrospective to gather requirements
- Estimate, plan and execute testing activities and report progress to stakeholders
- Develop and execute software test plans at the user interface level, including functional tests, performance tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
- Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar (great opportunity for a recent graduate)
- You enjoy new challenges and are ready to extend your knowledge outside your current area of expertise
- You are a natural-born advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- You communicate well in English
- You are able to work with other teams in other time zones in the US West and East coast
- Experience using mechanical engineering tools such as geometric modelers (e.g. Fusion, Inventor or similar) or FEA software tools would be a plus.
- Experience in application testing.