You should possess a relevant educational qualification. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong skills in the overall programming,
- 5-10(+) years of programming skills in C / C++,
- Good knowledge of Linux programming,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good command of English,
- Good Polish in writing and speaking,
- Base knowledge of driver programming,
- Base knowledge about hardware construction and analyses,
- Networking knowledge can help a lot as well,
- Technical and/or people leadership will be an advantage,
- Architectural expertise will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits,
- Relocation support,
- Wide opportunities for professional development and growth,
- Collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results,
- Great team atmosphere,
- Working with smart engineers on very interesting projects.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities,
- Participate in Innovation Community and network with senior engineers and architects,
- Participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more,
- Relax during energetic team events skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Additional benefits include bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons and more.
Required skills and experience include:
- Solid programming experience C/C++ (Bash, PowerShell),
- Hands-on experience with network switches and routers,
- Knowledge of the LinuxRed Hat/SLES, FreeBSD (nice to have), ESXi (nice to have) operating system,
- Familiar with virtualization technologies: VMware, KVM, PowerVM (nice to have),
- Design patterns, SOLID, OOP, REST, SOAP, JSON, YAML (nice to have),
- Understanding of Ethernet networking and network protocols UDP/TCP/IP,
- Experience in continuous Integration Git, Jenkins, Gerrit,
- Ability to work in a global team, good interpersonal and team-working skills,
- Responsibility, well organized, committed and result oriented,
- Fluency in English.