- You will work in organization of 80+ professionals delivering solutions for GE and its customers
- You’ll be expected to commit to the team, be a good team player, communicate your ideas and issues clearly, whether in form of Code Review, design meetings/reviews, daily standup meeting or other interactions with team
- You may get a chance to work on products directly supporting GE internal processes revolving around GE Aviation business. However, we also deliver solutions locally (i.e. time management system) and in some cases work with external customers.
- We are promoting agile development methodologies (each team, from 6 to 12 people, has a Scrum Master and Product Owner, QA/DevOps engineer, UX, Technical Architect and programmers)
- We are committed to software craftsmanship, ensuring that our staff is continuously developing their skill set, technical and soft skills. DevChapter (developer driven learning/knowledge sharing program), external and internal trainings, AWS certification are some examples
- 70% of our solutions are cloud based (AWS and Predix), remaining are being migrated. Some of our teams work with Java/Spring, some use Node as their backend. Frontend frameworks are chosen depending on product and team expertise (Vue.js, React, Angular)
What we expect from you?
- BSc/MSc degree
- Experience in one of the UI frameworks like Polymer, AngularJS/Vue.js, React 1+, Angular 2+.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good knowledge of English
- Previous experience with Agile / Scrum methodology or willingness to work in such
What extra you can get?
- Full time employment (permanent contract)
- Good collaboration in agile, open and informal environment
- Great learning experience with challenging projects with local and external development possibilities
- Work from home/telework (2 days/per week)
- Flexible working hours
- Wide scope of extra benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare and extra life insurance