The EMEA Inside Sales Organization is the Scalable Sales Capability for Wide Variety of Sales Motions within EMEA Intel customer coverage. This is an internship position based in Gdansk, Poland. In this position, the candidate will be working along with the Inside Sales Account Managers as well as the Inside Sales Business Managers, covering the key businesses supported by EMEA’s Inside Sales Organization.
The role will support sales & marketing functions with technical knowledge, creation and demonstration of IT solutions.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creation of hardware and software proof points of value propositions.
- Give demonstrations of computer solutions to selected customers.
- Presentation of functional and business benefits of Intel products.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders at an EMEA – Europe, Middle East and Africa level.
Ideally you will be studying for either a BSc degree or equivalent or a Masters in technical field of studies i.a. Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science.
Additional Qualifications Include:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and a self-sufficient and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse international team environment
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure-we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored. We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.